1. Get your favorite color of food coloring. Take a plastic cup and mix few drops (depends on how intense you want your color to be) with your conditioner. Amount of conditioner also depends on how much hair you want to dye.
2. Apply product on dry hair and leave for about 3 hours. If you want a deep color and want this to last longer leave for 5-7 hours or sleep with hair dye in hair overnight.
3. Wash your hair without shampoo and conditioner, it will take your color out straight away. Let your hair dry naturally, if you want to blow-dry your hair, dry it on a low setting . If possible, don`t wash your hair for one or two days, it will allow color to fully set.
Turn your home into a little cosy SPA salon and pamper your soul, mind and body with face and hair masks + other procedures and ways I`ve picked special for summer season:
First light some scented candles (if you love lemon scent it`s perfect for relaxation and it fights any kind of negative emotions) put your favorite music (or special relaxing music you`ll see below) on and go mix yourself some goodies.
For face mask I chose a pretty cool and simple one for the oily skin, cause this season is messing with our skin so much, it gets really oily and sweaty all the time, as a result of this we get our pores clogget. Here`s what will help you avoid it:
You will need plain yogurt, lemon which will help tighten and tone your oily skin and oatmeal.
Blend one cup of oatmeal, one teaspoon lemon juice, and one tablespoon plain yogurt. Apply the mixture to your face, leaving on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then rinse off with warm water.
Love you feet
My personal routine:
1. Make a bath for your feet with hot water and orange + lemon juice, I also usually add some sea salt.
2. Relax and soak your feet until water will get lukewarm. Then take a feet scrub or DIY from some honey + coffee or sugar, scrub your feet gently.
3. Wash the scrub, drain your feet with towel, add massive amount of feet moisturizer and put a warm socks on.
Almost same stuff I do with my hands.
After few hours I usually grab my nail polish and do some experiments with manicure and pedicure. Let`s see what`s trendy this season:
Seems like two-toned, neutral and bright colors rocks. Little advice: make sure you manicure or pedicure matches colors of your outfit, shoes or accesories.
Your hair will be grateful if you will take some time and do this easy leave-in treatment procedure:
You will need a towel and coconut oil.
Warm up coconut oil, apply it on your hair, wrap it in towel and leave it for about a hour or how much you want, then wash your hair as always.
For the body treatment I chose an easy scrub + moisturizer to make your skin deal with the sun and to prevent cellulite effect on your skin.
You will need olive oil, coffee, sugar.
All you have to do is: mix 4-6 tablespoon coffee, 2 teaspoon sugar, 2 tablespoon olive oil. You can also add such things as vitamin E oil and do body wrapings with it.
4. TRY SOMETHING NEW
Some new experience will def make your summer. Here`s my list of what to try:
1. Garra Rufa Fish Spa. I`ve tried this thing while I was traveling in Tenerife. That was really fun and pleasant experience.
Natural exfoliation of dead skin – Smoother and wholesome blazing skin with very simple moisturizer absorption,promote body-fluid circulation - micro massage sensation from these ‘little masseurs’, lightening of secondary scars, alleviating of psoriasis and minor eczema, release stress and tension – ticklish sensation initating perpetual laughter!
2. Swimming with dolphins
I want to try this ever since I was a kid. I saw this programe on discovery chanel where people were swimming with the dolphins. For some reason it touched me so deeply and I believe it would be an amazing experience.
Yeah, I know I`m crazy, but I can not keep my mind out of this idea. I think for some people it could be a life changing experience.
I`m gonna be honest with you guys. I have a “thing” for camping trips and stuff. Creepy stories at night sitting next to campfire, marshmallows, chill. What are you waiting for? Find a cool forest with lake in your area, grab your stuff (tents, air matrasses, sun lotion…), take your company with you and get out of town.
Here are some games to play on camping “parties”:
Marshmallow games are the famous ones. This one goes like this: Hang a hula hoop from a nearby tree. Have tons of mini marshmallows ready to go! Provide the player with a pvc pipe cut about 10 inches long. Every player has one minute to shoot as many mini marshmallows through the hoop as they can.
Hunting At Night
This is a fun game to play while collecting firewood in the woods at night or just for fun. Purchase some glow sticks. You can find these all really cheap at the dollar store and similar places. Hide them all over the woods. Split into pairs and set a time limit for the players to find as many glow items as they can. Winner is the team that collects the most. Everyone gets to keep all the glow items they find .
Ouija Board (Glow in the dark one)
I`m not sure if I would play this “game” cause first of all, when I was younger we were “playing” with this thing and some strange stuff happened, second I`m kinda believer in these things. Still, the famous Ouija board--it's been consulted for over 30 years. How it works - nobody knows, yet it's simple to use:
1.Rest your fingers lightly on the game's oracle.
2.Now ask your question.
3.Concentrate hard and watch as the answer is revealed in the message window.
Ouija should answer.
6. DO A HORROR MOVIE FRIDAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS
It maybe sounds stupid or silly, but this is def worth your time. Me and my friends we used to have a tradition to throw a horror movie friday every single week at my place. We used to go at the same local DVD rental shop, where everybody knew us. We were “the horror guys” :D. And this lasted till there was no more horror movies we haven`t seen. In spite of how horrific the “horror movie friday” sounds, I can`t remember when was the last time anyone was serious about watching horror movies these days. I remember one accident when my friend threw a joke on the scariest scene of Japanese “The Grudge”, it was so funny, I started to laugh, popcorn stuck in my throat and seconds later I puked all over the place, as far as I can remember moments like these was the most horrific part of all horror fridays.
Movies to watch:
1. Exorcism Of Emily Rose
If this will not scare you, I don`t know what will.
2. Fair Haired Child
This movie is so strange, but it also is very beautiful.
This movie is dramatic and for some reason it feels realistic. If you are searching for something similar try Saint Ange (House Of Voices).
7. GO ON SOME COOL FESTIVALS OR GIGS
What can be more fun than some rock energy floating around? Find what`s up in your area, grab your friends, and forget about all the problems.
I know that a lot of beautiful and amazing people are trying to change their environment, and not everything is so easy. At least I can suggest you guys an temporary solution: CHANGE YOUR ROOM! Some juicy ideas for you guys:
1. Add some glamorous details to your room, for example: leopard print carpet, pink photo frames, lilac, pink or even black candles.
2. If you are a little creepy weirdo like me you would probably want to add some darkish and creepy details such as: skull candles, purple or pink plants, one wall painted in black, vintage details, DIY chandeliers, DIY black butterflies and so on. If you still carrying some creepy Barbie, bratz, monster high (or whatever) dolls you can make and some rare stuff like doll house or coffin from freakin` shoe boxes and also use it as interior detail.
9. GO ON A SHOPPING + TIPS
I love to buy stuff that I`ve been searching for years, months, also the moments when you find something brilliant without any expectation that you will. Here are some tips for shopping from my personal experience:
1. If you are in the mood for shopping and spending some money TAKE SOME TIME to think about what exactly do you want to buy. If you don`t have no clue search for some outfit ideas in magazines or online, before you gonna get a bunch of crap you don`t even need.
2. If you know exactly what you want, check out local places where you can find stuff you are searching for. Why spend precious time and money?
3. Always wear something comfy and easy to take off and put on. It can be: tank top, sandals, shorts.
4. Shopping can be really exhausting, especially when you have some health issues. Always have a bottle of water and cooling leg gel with you. Don`t forget to grab some food on your way.
What`s your plans on this summer?
What you like to do the most?
If you have any requests, questions or suggestions, drop a note!